Yammer Use CasesMarch 25, 2018
Yammer a collaboration tool that helps you and your colleagues connect, share knowledge, discover information, and collaborate across the organization. When exploring the benefits and features of Yammer, it's critical that you identify the best use cases to make your launch successful. Here are a few examples to help get you going.
Yammer can help your organization:
- Build community around common interests to help connect users so they can share expertise and resources.
- Cultivate executive engagement so that your organization feels connected to the senior leadership team.
- Engage your front line to give feedback from customers and escalate issues no matter where people are located.
- Flatten your organization by empowering employees at all levels and departments with a platform to share their voice.
- Drive ideation and innovation by sharing ideas openly, getting crowdsourced feedback, and using @mentions to get experts involved in the conversation.
Example Use Cases:
A ‘use case’ explains how a specific Yammer feature can improve a work scenario and help achieve your business goals. Here’s a look at some common Yammer Use Cases.
Get more examples and learn how to create your own Use Cases in the PowerPoint below:
Find more Yammer use case resources here.