Top 7 Reasons to attend the SharePoint ConferenceJanuary 23, 2019
Top 7 Reasons to attend the SharePoint Conference
The SharePoint Conference promises to be the largest and most comprehensive event dedicated to SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, Microsoft Stream, Microsoft Teams, and related technologies in 2019.
Since our first SharePoint Conference in 2006 and each thereafter I've been blown away by the passion and creativity demonstrated by our community. 2019 promises to be a watershed moment for SharePoint and we can't wait to share with you what we're working on. With that in mind, I wanted to share with you my top 7 reasons for why you should join me and almost 100 members of our SharePoint and OneDrive team in Las Vegas, Nevada May 21-23 for the event.
- The most SharePoint experts in one place. Meet, mingle and network with hundreds of Microsoft SharePoint engineers, Product and Program Managers, and MVPs.
- Learn something new from the top industry speakers. With over 200 sessions and over 20 dedicated on-site workshops, the SharePoint Conference is the most comprehensive event in 2019 covering SharePoint, OneDrive, and related technologies to include Yammer, Microsoft Teams, and more… You're bound to find the perfect mix of sessions.
- Real Customers. Real Deployments. Real Experience. Experience hundreds of real world examples and demos from some of our largest customers.
- Drive SharePoint adoption. With new business sessions, your non-technical colleagues will leave the SharePoint Conference with the insight and knowledge they need to be successful.
- Find the right SharePoint solution for you. Connect with over 100 SharePoint partners exhibiting in the expo hall all week. Learn about partner solutions to help drive your business needs and strategy through partner led sessions and an expansive expo hall with dozens of sponsors and exhibitors.
- Roadmap, vision, and strategy. Be the first to hear about the exciting new features we're bringing across SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer and more and experience a compelling and informative keynote featuring Jeff Teper where you'll be able to learn about future vision and strategy and gain in person access to additional SharePoint Virtual Summit content…
- Workshops and labs to help build your skills. In addition to exclusive session content you will have access to Hands on Labs, as well as opportunities to network with technical and industry experts including Microsoft engineers, Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs), SharePoint customers and many of our top Certified Partners.
Register by February 18 to save and receive a hotel gift card.
Still on the fence? Hotel rooms at the venue are booking quickly, reserve your stay at the venue at https://book.passkey.com/event/49694527/owner/28465/home before they run out and register for the event at a later date.