The Intrazone, episode 35: “Demystifying the cloud”August 13, 2019
Whether you’ve moved to the cloud and your main question is, “what’s next?” Or if your toeing the waters held in the sky thinking, “what does it take to get there?” Know this, the latest episode of The Intrazone tackles both questions and more – to help demystify the cloud across several topics.
Chris and I talk with two Microsoft MVP's about what moving to the cloud means for customers, collaboration, development and security. Martina Grom (CEO of atwork), and Marc Anderson (president of Sympraxis Consulting), share their expertise from both the technology and customer perspectives.
Get your pencils ready for the insights and guidance from seasoned professionals willing to share and explain. Here comes the demystification… with show links and more below.
Link to articles mentioned in the show:
- Hosts and guests
- “What is the most recent book/movie you've seen, and what did you like about it?”
- Articles and sites
- SharePoint Saturdays | @SPS_Events
- SharePoint Fest, @SharePointFest, August 19-23, Seattle, WA
- SPTechCon, August 25-28, Boston, MA
- ESPC, European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference – December 2-5, Prague, Czech Republic
- Microsoft Ignite | The Tour (various cities worldwide)
- The Experts Conference (TEC) by Quest, August 27-28, Charleston, South Carolina
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
The SharePoint team wants you to unleash your creativity and productivity. And we will do this, together, one caloric episode at a time.