The Intrazone, episode 27: “Going live in 3, 2, 1”March 19, 2019
“Everyone remember to silence your cell phones. Q&A is open. Public link is live; audience is rolling in. Slides are up; demos prepped. Mics sound good. OK, all, have a great session. Queue the first presenter. We’re going live in three, two, one. And… you’re on!”
– You as a future Live Events Producer.
Empower everyone to share knowledge and expertise quickly and easily, to reach any audience, anywhere, anytime with immersive communications. That’s Microsoft 365 “Live Events” – and we’ve got the inside audible scoop from Live Events experts. Join in as Chris McNulty and I chat with Christina Torok, senior product manager (Stream/Live Events) and Amit Rajput, senior program manager (Live Events; Office Media Group (OMG)). We’re going live and in-depth about events across Microsoft Teams, Yammer and Microsoft Stream.
Listen in live’ish now!
- The Intrazone Audience Survey
- What are Microsoft Teams Live Events?
- 708 Captions
- Microsoft Docs [documentation for end users, developers, and IT professionals]
- Microsoft Tech Community
- Microsoft Ignite | The Tour (various cities worldwide throughout 2019)
- SharePoint Conference, May 21-23, 2019, Las Vegas, NV
- o Use one of these speaker codes to get $50 off your registration fee; pick the speaker that you're most excited to see, use that code when you register to save yourself money and give them kudos to let them know you’re interested in what they're doing at #SPC19.
- SPS Events, Twitter @SPS_Events (various cities worldwide throughout 2019)
- AIIM Conference, San Diego, CA, March 26-28, 2019 – reg code “MICROSOFT” gets you $100 off.
- SharePoint FestWashington, D.C. April 29 – May 3, 2019, Twitter @SharePointFest
- Microsoft Build 2019, May 6-8, 2019; Seattle, WA
- European Collaboration Summit, Wiesbaden, Germany, May 27-29, 2019
- Microsoft Business Applications Summit, Atlanta, GA, June 10-11, 2019
- Grace Hopper Celebration 2019; Oct. 2-4, Orlando, FL.
- ESPC, European SharePoint Conference, Office 365 & Azure Conference – December 2-5, 2019, Prague, Czech Republic
- SharePoint Twitter @SharePoint | website
- @MicrosoftTeams on Twitter
- @MicrosoftStream on Twitter
- @Yammer on Twitter
- Christina Torok – Twitter @ChrisTorokTech | LinkedIn
- Amit Rajput – Twitter @RajputAm | LinkedIn
- Chris McNulty – Twitter @cmcnulty2000 | LinkedIn
- Mark Kashman – Twitter @mkashman | LinkedIn
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subbscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments via The Intrazone survey. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
The SharePoint team wants you to unleash your creativity and Go Live throughout the year. We will do this, one episode and event, at a time… in 3, 2, 1.
Mark “Gone Live” Kashman, senior product manager (Microsoft 365)