Thank You Yammer Community Managers!January 27, 2019
Community Manger Appreciation Day is Monday, January 28th, 2019, and while it's a celebration that may get overlooked in your own organization, we want to celebrate and recognize the hard work you do.
Community managers wear so many hats. You are the connectors of the group or entire network. You are pulling people into conversations to build relationships, even when its beyond your job description.
We appreciate you, regardless of the size of your community.
We are grateful for the impact you are having on the group of people around you.
So here’s our ode of thanks to Community Managers…
- Thank you for advocating for the power of Yammer in conversations with co-workers, meetings with executives, and at corporate events.
- Thank you for posting last-minute and late-night updates so that your community stays informed.
- Thank you for training and coaching new members. All. The. Time.
- Thank you for experimenting with new ways to engage your community. Even if they flop.
- Thank you for challenging the status-quo and reimagining processes across your organization.
- Thank you for engaging and coaching executives to use Yammer beyond a megaphone to connect and empower employees.
- Thank you for encouraging managers to think about new ways they can they can engage employees in Yammer.
- Thank you for sharing your success stories and your lessons learned.
- Thank you for calculating analytics and gathering insights while telling your network’s Yammer story to stakeholders and beyond.
- Thank you for your product feedback, suggestions, and concerns to the Yammer team.
Since we can’t send you Yammer cupcakes, we do want to extend our gratitude and thanks with a cup of coffee (while supplies last).
Scan this barcode at your local Starbucks to pay for your order. First come, first served until it runs out… unless you’re feeling generous, then go ahead and #payitforward by adding more funds to it. Just our way of saying we love you! Tag us to let if you’ve enjoyed the coffee! Use it at your own risk, if the full amount has already been claimed by other people, you will be responsible for the full purchase price of your order. Limit of $10.00 USD per use.
To help you take the community to the next level this year, we’ve pulled together some resources for you from the Yammer Adoption Resource Center to create a Yammer Community Manager Toolkit.
Thank you for the work you do.