Content services that work
the way you do
SharePoint Syntex uses advanced AI and machine teaching to amplify human expertise, automate content processing, and transform content into knowledge. SharePoint Syntex will be available for purchase on October 1.
How SharePoint Syntex works for you
Experience SharePoint Syntex
Every day, our world moves faster. More to do, more to read, more to manage. You need to streamline to stay ahead. What if you could teach the cloud to read your content and organize it, giving you time to focus on what’s important?
Microsoft Ignite 2020
At Microsoft Ignite 2020, we announced SharePoint Syntex – our first new new product from Project Cortex. Learn more from our online sessions.
- The Future of Work (Jared Spataro)
- Enabling collaboration, communication, and knowledge sharing with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Project Cortex and more (Jeff Teper)
- Project Cortex: Knowledge discovery and content intelligence in Microsoft 365 (Naomi Moneypenny; Chris McNulty)
- Ask the Experts: Project Cortex: Knowledge discovery and content intelligence in Microsoft 365 (Naomi Moneypenny; Chris McNulty)
- And learn more from our Ignite skilling sessions on the Microsoft Tech Community Virtual Hub
Content Services Partner Program
Our Preferred partners are ready to support SharePoint Syntex today. If you'd like to find one, or become one, learn more.
Register for details on SharePoint Syntex
Want to learn more about SharePoint Syntex, Project Cortex, Microsoft Content Services and ECM? Or are you a partner interested in joining the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program? Fill in your contact information below and we'll add you to the Microsoft 365 mailing list.