Microsoft 365 Business Applications Partner Program: Accepting applications through May 31, 2019May 6, 2019
FY19 has been a successful inaugural year for the Microsoft 365 Business Applications Partner Program (originally called the SharePoint Business Applications Partner Program). With an initial rollout at Inspire 2018 and a second wave of partners admitted in January 2019, we have a solid group of 26 Charter members and 9 Associate members – both SIs and ISVs – working with the Microsoft field to solve the common business process needs of our customers while extending the value of Microsoft 365.
From educating customers on how to best use Microsoft tools such as SharePoint, PowerApps, and Flow to simplifying business processes, and building custom solutions to improve workflows, partners in the Microsoft 365 Business Applications Partner Program are a select group of organizations around the globe who have demonstrated their expertise in providing the SharePoint business application solutions today’s customers need.
With FY19 coming to a close, we would like to extend the invite to our greater partner ecosystem to participate in this program. We’ll be accepting applications through May 31 for the Microsoft 365 Business Applications Partner Program for both charter and associate members.
If your organization has a focus on solving common business process needs using SharePoint, PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, and/or other modern Microsoft tools, you may be a great fit for the program. Fill out the FY20 application form to apply.
Program partners can receive the following benefits:
- Distribution and amplification of approved partner/customer case studies
- Use of logos recognizing charter partners as “Microsoft Preferred” and “Charter Member” of the program
- Access to compete and go-to-market collateral
- Access to the SharePoint Business Applications DPS engagement with structured workshops, resources, and training
- Alignment and referral to the Microsoft field
- Quarterly NDA briefings from the Microsoft product team
- Invitation to the annual Microsoft 365 Business Apps Summit (tentatively March 2020)
- Additional marketing support
To apply for the program, partners are asked to submit the following:
- Four pieces of customer evidence – at least one piece needs to have current customer approval
- Customer evidence must mention the use of SharePoint and other Microsoft 365 tools as part of the solution
- Projects submitted as evidence must be recent – less than 3 years old.
- Evidence implementing legacy or competing solutions will not be accepted
- Customer evidence that includes Microsoft Teams integration, Power BI Premium, PowerApps P1/P2, or a combination will count as one piece of evidence in your application, and they may count as 2 pieces of evidence (with a signed release and depending on the details included) towards the annual customer evidence requirement.
- Partners must select at most 3 workloads that align to their current business for this program
- Partners must select at most 3 industries that they will target for this program
- Partners must indicate their current competency level (Gold, Silver, etc.)
Full details, along with terms and conditions of the program are available on the registration form. You can also learn more about the partner program, FY20 benefits, requirements, and application process, by participating in a conference call on Thursday, May 9 at 8 am PDT. Fill in this form by 8 pm PDT on Wednesday, May 8 to receive an invite.
For more information on the Microsoft 365 Business Applications partner program, visit our page at https://aka.ms/SPBizAppsProgram