Whether you are new to hosting online events, or just need some extra help, Microsoft can provide you with guidance and assistance to deliver your best webinars and live events. With Microsoft live events assistance, we can help you get more familiar with setting up and running an event, webinar or large meeting and be available during the event to help if any questions or issues come up.
During preview, the assistance program is free to customers using Teams, Stream or Yammer to deliver their events. Sign up now to get started.
Webinars and live events help you deliver compelling communications to employees, customers and partners. Events use video and interactive discussion across Teams, Yammer, or Stream, and can be as simple, or as sophisticated as needed. Up to 10,000 attendees can participate in real-time from anywhere, on any device, or catch up later with the event recording. For additional details, visit the assistance program documentation page.
To help support our customers, through December 31st, 2021, we will extend limit increases for webinars, large meetings and live events, including:
- Event support for up to 20,000 attendees
- 50 events can be hosted simultaneously across a tenant
- Event duration of 16 hours per broadcast
Additionally, events for as many as 100,000 attendees can be planned through the live events assistance program.
- Education on how Microsoft live events works across Teams, Yammer, and Stream
- Determine which service to use based on your needs
- Review best practices for coordinating, producing and running an event
- Validate current setup and configuration
- Answer questions
- Plan assistance logistics for rehearsal and upcoming event
- Help producer run a test event to check audio/video feeds
- Review producer controls
- Answer questions from producer, event team, and stake holders
- Help producer check audio/video before going live
- Available to answer producer/event team questions via chat/phone
- If issues are identified, help provide next steps toward investigation and mitigation
- Review options/steps for sharing event recording
- Review options/steps for after event reporting
- Answer any outstanding questions