Join us for a workshop on data privacy and compliance at Microsoft Technology Centers in the USDecember 20, 2018
With evolving data regulations, you need a trusted source for information, best practices, and strategies. This January, Microsoft is hosting Data Privacy and Compliance Workshops, at US Microsoft Technology Centers. This hands-on session will be invaluable for you and your legal, compliance, risk, and/or security teams.
Attend this session to learn about:
- Key changes and regulations affecting personal privacy, controls, notifications, transparent policies, IT, and training.
- How Microsoft runs on trust and uses AI ethically as part of this commitment.
- How Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance technology can help you along your journey toward compliance with a geographic or industry regulation such as the GDPR, ISO, SOX, HIPAA, etc.
- See and experience how Microsoft 365 simplifies your compliance journey.
- Next steps for assessing if your company is ready for evolving regulations across assess, protect, and response.
Find more upcoming events at Microsoft Technology Center locations across the United States.