GlobalCon2 – upcoming week-long online training eventJune 1, 2020
Around the world in 80 days… come on, Jules Verne. We’ll do it in 5! Let us leave Phileas out in the Fogg as the virtual train (with world-class trainers) is set to whistle away from the station in ~ two weeks’ time.
GlobalCon2 – full steam ahead (soon).
Jeff “Globe Trotter” Teper (CVP, Microsoft) will be giving a keynote that’ll be multi-geographical for sure, plus Microsoft speakers delivering breakout sessions among thought leaders and members of the community from around the world. Review all sessions and start your own globetrotting today.
When: June 15-19, 2020 – unique content throughout the week; full agenda
Speaker ambassadors: 37 sessions – all top-notch speakers (MVPs, RDs, Microsoft and community members)
Cost: Free during the week; Paid to get all on-demand + 10 free eBooks + content from the recent Microsoft teams event.
Each session will be a collectible stamp in your virtual passport. GlobalCon2 has something for everyone in all reaches of the Microsoft 365 world. The world, online, is indeed flat! You’ll find no corner of the map uncharted: Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, Stream, Power Platform, Azure & much more. Passports please.
Below is a list of the Microsoft sessions – including Jeff’s keynote:
- The latest innovations in SharePoint, OneDrive, and Office for content collaboration [Microsoft keynote] | by Jeff Teper
- Microsoft 365 Live Events and remote work | by Lorena Huang Liu & Christina Torok
- Knowledge and Project Cortex – the Microsoft 365 Vision | by Naomi Moneypenny and Chris McNulty
- Share and track your information with lists across Microsoft 365 | by Lincoln DeMaris
- Design productivity apps with SharePoint lists and libraries, Power Apps, and Power Automate | by Chaks Chandran
- Connect the workplace with engaging, dynamic experiences across your intranet | by Debjani Mitra and Brad McCabe
- Content collaboration with SharePoint, Planner, and Microsoft Teams | by Mark Kashman
- The New Yammer | by Jason Mayans
- Architecting Your Intranet | by Melissa Torres
- OneDrive powers intelligent file experiences across Microsoft 365 | by Randy Wong
- Collaboration and external file sharing across Microsoft 365 | by Ankita Kirti
- Migration to SharePoint, OneDrive, and Microsoft Teams in Microsoft 365, free and easy | by Hani Loza & Eric Warnke
- Security and compliance in SharePoint and OneDrive | by Sesha Mani
- SharePoint developer overview | by Luca Bandinelli
- Jump start your projects with community projects from Patterns and Practices (PnP) | by Vesa Juvonen
Shout out to community “train conductor” members Helen Jones, Mark Jones, and the #GlobalCon2 crew who are navigating this conference by the light of the web-stars and moon, supporting and promoting the knowledge and expertise that reaffirms this: Microsoft 365 has the best tech community in the world – one that spans and chugga-chugga-choo-choos across geographies.
Ready to global trot, Mark