Getting Ready for the European SharePoint Conference 2017 #ESPC17November 11, 2017
We are finishing up our preparations for next week’s European SharePoint Conference in Dublin, Ireland – the largest single SharePoint-centered event in the world (this year!). ESPC gives us a chance to connect with hundreds and hundreds of customers and partners from Europe and around the world. Microsoft is bringing a large team from Redmond and around the world to share knowledge and listen to our customers and partners.
Digital transformation is a critical outcome for modern organizations, and Microsoft provides a broad range of solutions spanning not just SharePoint and OneDrive, but Yammer, Microsoft Teams, Office 365, Azure and Microsoft 365.
The European SharePoint Conference runs from Monday November 13 to Thursday November 16, and presents a chance to learn from dozens of speakers from Microsoft, MVPs and community leaders. Dozens of partner organizations will be available to meet in the Expo Hall, and you’ll be able to network with hundreds of colleagues.
The full program is available here but here’s my subjective set of recommended sessions from Microsoft and our community.
Jeff Teper, Microsoft CVP for OneDrive, SharePoint and Office will lead an overview of our innovations across Office 365, with deeper demos from some of the product team. If you weren’t at Ignite, or want to catch up on our very latest, this is the session not to miss. That said, here are some sessions to spotlight:
Monday Preconference Workshops:
KEYNOTE: Transforming Your Team to Deliver Productivity as a Service – Ben Niaulin, MVP/RD, Sharegate
- Use Microsoft PowerApps and Flow to Jump Start Your Next Project! – Michelle Caldwell, Microsoft Regional Director, MVP, Avanade, USA; Cathy Dew, Microsoft, USA
- Transform Business Process with SharePoint, PowerApps, and Flow for Biz Apps, Forms, and Automation – Me
- Share with Confidence: See, Sync, and Collaborate Securely on All Your Files with Microsoft OneDrive – Stephen Rose, Microsoft, USA
- Learn How SharePoint Online Safeguards Your Data in the Cloud – Matt Swann, Microsoft, USA
- PowerApps: Build the Next Level PowerApp – Bram de Jager, MCM, Delaware, Netherlands
- Accelerate Productivity with Intelligent Search and Discovery – Naomi Moneypenny, Microsoft, USA
- Inform and Engage Employees with SharePoint Communications Sites and News – Dave Cohen, Microsoft, USA
- The Future Workplace – George Muir, LiveTiles, USA
- Harness Collective Knowledge with SharePoint and OneDrive Content Services (ECM) – Ian Story, Microsoft, USA; Chris McNulty, Microsoft, USA
- Understanding SharePoint Permissions for Site Owners and Site Collection Administrators – Brett Lonsdale, Lightning Tools, UK
- Rethinking Document Management in Office 365 – Peter Baddeley, Baddaz Limited, UK
- IKON – Our Journey to Organizational Change while Surviving a Total SAN Failure – Barry Byrne, Irish Defense Forces, Ireland; Frank Hickey, Irish Defense Forces, Ireland
- The Big Question of “What to Use When?” – Benjamin Niaulin, Microsoft Regional Director, MVP, Sharegate, Canada
- How Graph Powers Intelligent Experiences in SharePoint and Office 365 – Naomi Moneypenny, Microsoft, USA; Torbjørn Helvik, Microsoft, Norway
- Extending PowerApps and Microsoft Flow with Custom Code – Adis Jugo, MVP, Skybow, Germany
- No-Code Power User Tools of the SharePoint Trade – Asif Rehmani, MVP, VisualSP, USA
- Boost Your Productivity with Microsoft Flow: Power to the People – Serge Luca, MVP, ShareQL, Belgium
- Winning Workflow Solutions: Principles of Design, Adoption, and Measurement – Mike Fitzmaurice, Nintex, USA
- KEYNOTE: SharePoint as an Application Platform: Building Engaging Solutions – Vesa Juvonen, MCM, Microsoft, Finland
- Create Communities to Harness Collective Knowledge with SharePoint & Yammer – Naomi Moneypenny, Microsoft, USA
- SharePoint Hybrid Auditing and Administrative Actions Logging – Toni Frankola, MVP, SysKit Ltd., Croatia
- Deploy and Manage OneDrive for Business – Randy Wong, Microsoft, USA; Jason Moore, Microsoft, USA
- Integrate OneDrive and SharePoint Files, Collaboration and Sharing Using Microsoft Graph – Ryan Gregg, Microsoft, USA
Thanks, and look forward to seeing you in Ireland!