Krakow, Poland-based public relations firm Sarota PR competes with firms from across the globe for clients in the tech sector. Their firm’s success depends on its ability to manage its clients’ needs with speed, precision and agility. The Office 365 platform lets them do just that – by offering seamless, cross-application extensibility solutions that let them tailor their Microsoft tools to the very specific needs of their business.
Sarota PR was forced to rely on a patchwork of non-integrated third party tools to manage its contacts and media. They were also looking to increase the efficiency of processes like publications tracking and reporting. Finally, the company wanted to derive more real-time insights from the data it gathers every day.
- A customized SharePoint database holds their detailed media contact records
- New media contacts are gathered using a gamified mobile app built with PowerApps and Flow
- Approval of new media contacts is simple; their mobile app leverages Outlook Actionable Messages to ensure quick review
- Customized scripts built into Excel make collection of media placements simple to track and manage
- Sarota PR uses Power BI to create data driven campaign analyses & reviews for its customers
Sarota PR created their own customized solution they call Relations, built entirely on the Office 365 platform. Relations extends SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, Power BI, Power Apps, Flow and Actionable Messages to standardize and automate key business processes across desktop and mobile devices. In less than a year, Sarota PR have tripled the growth rate of their media contacts database. They’ve also dramatically reduced the time it takes to respond to new tenders – from days or weeks to hours. Best of all, they offer data-driven strategy, insight and impact to their clients around the world.
The fact that as a PR agency we’ve been able to so tightly integrate Office 365 ecosystem elements and develop our own solution is a testament to Microsoft’s mission in empowering every business to achieve more.
- Karolina Pluta
PR specialist & Relations developer