Applying for the Project Cortex Private Preview – April 2020March 31, 2020
Since Microsoft Ignite 2019, we’ve seen great interest from customers to learn more about Project Cortex, your knowledge network in Microsoft 365.
Get started on our Project Cortex Resource Center. You’ll discover articles, white papers, videos, demos and more, and you can sign up to receive our ongoing newsletter with additional resources and news.
For a more in depth experience, join our Project Cortex Office Hours. Every two weeks, we review a different part of Project Cortex, and answer your questions. All calls are recorded and available on demand:
Since Ignite, we’ve been gradually adding customers to our private preview program. In April 2020, we’ll expand our program and select our next group of customers. If you’re interested, review the program requirements below and submit your Preview Program Application .
If you previously applied to the preview and haven’t been selected yet, we will reuse your existing application. All submissions are due by April 8, 2020 for consideration by Microsoft. Acceptance into the program is ultimately at Microsoft's sole discretion.
What is the Project Cortex Preview Program?
The Project Cortex Preview Program offers select customers access to Project Cortex and engagement with the Microsoft product team. By actively testing features and providing constructive feedback, you’ll help us ensure we produce a solution that better meets your needs.
The program is not intended for lightweight evaluations; it demands a high level of usage, commitment and engagement with Microsoft.
What are the program requirements?
- Your organization must transact primarily in English
- Your organization must actively use Microsoft 365 with a commercial tenancy
- Your intended use cases should match our initial design for the product; we don’t want to frustrate customers who are primarily interested in scenarios we won’t ship until after general availability.
- Your organization must commit to the following:
- Enable at least 5 users to actively test the solution and provide feedback (directly or indirectly)
- Running Project Cortex in production with actual production files and content to test our AI models
- Provide constructive feedback via a Microsoft Teams group chat on a regular basis
- Attend and participate engineering calls each week
- Commit to be featured in a published case study as a public named reference.
If your organization is interested in joining the program and can make the commitments mentioned above, complete and submit the Project Cortex Preview Program Application to be considered for this private preview.
What happens next?
Microsoft will select a limited number of candidates based on the applications we receive through April 8, 2020. We’ll be contacting those customers directly by late April to onboard them to the program. The preview program will run through June 30, 2020.
If you have questions, please contact the Project Cortex Preview Program Team at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
– Chris McNulty, Director of Product Marketing, Microsoft 365