Announcing new charter partners of the Microsoft 365 Content Services Partner ProgramJuly 10, 2020
We’re pleased to announce the new addition of several charter partners to the Microsoft 365 Content Services Partner Program. Our partners – including system integrators (SIs) and independent software vendors (ISVs) – help customers worldwide realize the value of Microsoft 365 – from migrating customers off legacy platforms to helping them implement and extend the capabilities of Microsoft Content Services and Project Cortex.
After onboarding our current set of charter partners in August 2019, we’re excited to add new partners to our set of innovators, advisors, and integrator s. This group of partners have completed all the requirements to be recognized as charter members of the program. We think it’s best to let their own success with customers speak for them. Microsoft greatly appreciates their partnership.
Below is a sampling of the projects our charter members have recently delivered to show you what’s possible with Microsoft Content Services:
- ACES Group – Modernizing USAF knowledge management with Office 365
- Campana & Schott – Campana & Schott supports the SPIEGEL on the way into the digital future with Microsoft 365
- Circle T – Save the Children Norway creates a modern self-maintaining intranet with Circle T and Office 365
- ClearPeople – Korn Ferry selected ClearPeople to deliver an intelligent digital workspace
- Creospark – Financial capital firm reduces costs with Office 365 and Creospark
- d.velop – TECE digitizes document-based processes with Office 365 and d.velop
- ECM Wise – ECM Wise helps Stonebridge realize substantial savings by migrating to Microsoft 365
- Fujitsu – Using RPA, Finnish energy company Tampereen Sähkölaitos now streamlines process operations and customer service very effectively
- MondayCoffee – Bühler Group centralizes access and distribution of content with Microsoft 365 and MondayCoffee
- Netwoven – Spectrum Health derives value and cost savings through consolidation of Jive into a modern Office 365 intranet
- Repstor – National Grid enables greater consistency and efficiency in legal matter management with Office 365 and Repstor
- Verinon – SharePoint 2010 to Office 365 Migration for a research, development, and manufacturing company
- Wortell – Avans University of Applied Sciences immediately switches to online teaching
- Xillio – Stepwise migration per academy guides Avans to SharePoint
To read more on the awesome work our partners have been doing, visit our Case Studies library on the Microsoft Tech Community Resource Center.
We’ll be highlighting our partners later this month at Microsoft Inspire. Our partners remind us that we all work together the help our customers achieve more, and we’ll be introducing new ways for partners to join us on this journey in the months and years to come.
To learn more about the charter members of the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program, visit the Content Services Partners page
Discuss this article in the Microsoft Technical Community.