Acer launches rugged Enduro lineup—and expands ConceptD series for creatorsJune 24, 2020
The new, rugged Enduro series features MIL-810G and are designed for first responders as well as field and manufacturing workers. The devices include the Acer Enduro Manageability Suite (AEMS) and a host of other security and management services. For performance that lasts the entire workday, two notebooks feature Intel® Core™ processors and a long battery life. And flexible tablets, designed for use with gloves, come with a range of optional accessories that allow for adaptability.
More details below, as well as at acer.com.
The new lineup of rugged notebooks and tablets
- Acer Enduro N7—A rugged notebook constructed with shock-absorbent materials to offer the reliability needed by first responders and field and manufacturing workers (and engineered to resist dust and water), the Enduro N7 also comes with dual batteries, one hot-swappable with a 10-hour life and another built-in bridge battery.
- Acer Enduro N3—Striking the balance between durability and portability, the Enduro N3 was specially engineered to be protected from dust and water while maintaining a thin, light frame.
- Acer Enduro Management Suite (AEMS)—A system designed to streamline management of large quantities of devices, helping keep existing devices more secure. The AEMS console enables a manager to remotely interact with AEMS-enabled devices.
- Acer Enduro T5—A durable, rugged, 10-inch Windows-enabled tablet. Its 10-hour battery can be swapped out, enabling continuous usage on the jobsite.
- Acer Enduro T1 tablets
- Acer Enduro T1 (ET110-31W)—A flexible, rugged, 10-inch Windows tablet that doubles as a 10.1-inch notebook—with an optional portfolio keyboard. Reliable and convenient, this tablet can be used while wearing gloves.
- Acer Enduro T1 (ET108-11A)—A compact and durable 8-inch Android tablet designed especially for retail, warehouse, and factory workers. The device features a range of optional accessories and programmable keys, enabling it to be adapted to a variety of unique environments—it can also be used with gloves.
New notebooks, desktops, and monitors for creators
Acer has also expanded its ConceptD family of notebooks, desktops, and monitors—supporting creators with elegant design and premium power. A host of thoughtful features offer a highly intuitive workflow, while high-performance PANTONE validated monitors offer outstanding color accuracy for professional photo and video editors as well as animators. Finally, a new desktop aimed at small design studios and creative enthusiasts packs professional-grade graphics into a small, chic form factor.
More details below, as well as at acer.com.
The Acer ConceptD series
- ConceptD 3 Ezel and ConceptD 3—Powerful enough to handle medium-size to complex CAD work with speed and accuracy, the ConceptD 3 Ezel and ConceptD 3 notebooks make display and powerful graphics specifications a priority.
- ConceptD 3 Ezel—A convertible notebook designed to give creators the most intuitive experience possible. Its amber-backlit keys are set against a pristine white all-metal chassis and a luxuriously large glass trackpad that supports multi-finger gestures.
- ConceptD 3 Notebook—Made for work and creativity on the go. Ideal for those who prefer traditional clamshell form factors, 20 hours of battery life gives creators the flexibility to edit and showcase their work wherever they happen to be.
- ConceptD 100 Desktop—Ideal for graphics-intensive 2D design and entry-level 3D CAD modeling, the ConceptD 100 desktop is equipped with a powerful 9th Gen Intel Core processor and an NVIDIA GeForce or Quadro GPU, allowing 2D and light-duty 3D creators to accelerate quickly and reliably through tasks and workflows. It blends features with style, coming in an elegant, off-white curved design that fits perfectly into any modern office or workspace.
- ConceptD CP5 and CP3 monitors—For creators who require a high-performance monitor with outstanding color accuracy and reliable compatibility, these monitor lines are designed for resolution, color accuracy, a wide color gamut, the ability to work with HDR content, high refresh rates for blur-free images, and a large screen.
- ConceptD CM3 monitors—For designers and photo editors desiring a monitor that can display finely detailed design concepts and 3D content. Ideal for professional designers who need fast, smooth performance and require precise color accuracy with a blur-free display.
Visit acer.com for more information on these new lines.